Books on My Nightstand

  • Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
  • Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

28 January 2010

Is it Friday yet?

So, my week has totally rocked, on paper. 3 of the last 4 school days have been 2 hour delays! Students haven't been arriving until 9:15 am. All classes are shortened to 30 minutes. I have been spoiled. I get up an hour later. I get to feed B his first bottle and cereal. We play for a short bit and then we leave for the sitter. A great schedule, right? The problem is that these "short" days feel longer than a regular day. I'm embarrassed to say that this week seems to be lasting FOREVER! Finally Friday tomorrow. It's duck tape day. I have no idea where these kids come up with their themes but it should be pretty stinkin' funny! I must design my duck tape shirt.

2 comments:

  1. just tell them you're wearing duct tape panties; that should shut them up! We want pics...mobile blog your outfit Sister! I'm sure you'll come up with something clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definietly want to see pics of the outfit. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete