Books on My Nightstand

  • Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
  • Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

26 January 2010

Things I wonder about

1. Why is it that the more tired B is the less he sleeps?
2. Why do I hit the snooze button even when I'm not tired?
3. Why can't I get paid to do things I already have to do? (i.e. housework, cooking, laundry)
4. Why is it that even after 9 years of marriage my husband still can't read my mind when it comes to things that annoy me? (crumbs on the counter, dishes left by the sink but not in the dishwasher, power cords plugged in without the device)
5. Will I ever get that townhouse in the city?

You get the idea. Today was a good day as far as days go, but for some reason I've been feeling restless. I've been on the farm since July without a trip farther than Columbus. It's time to pack up the suitcase and get out. Where shall I go and how long shall I stay? Brother in-law in DC? College roommate in Denver? Weekend shopping in C-bus or Pittsburgh? Just thinking about getting out makes me feel better. I'll keep you posted on my decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment